Páginas

Pesquisar este blog

14 dezembro 2011

It's like some songs...

I try to stay awake and remember my name, but everybody is changing and i don't fell the same. I know it sounds foolish but is true, the day has come and now you'll have to accept that. I'm gonna make it all right but not right now, i know you're wondering when? And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming , or the moment of true in your lies.
And all those days we spent out by the lake, has it all gone to waste, all the promises we made. But that's not an invitation , that's all i get.
Come up to meet you, tell you i'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are. Could you paint me better off, could you sympathize with my needs. i'm just getting tired of starting again, somewhere new...

No i don't wanna say goodnight, i know it's time to leave.


Você conhece essas música? Não vale googolar...

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...